In our hotels, necessary measures are being taken in consideration
of national and international protocols and information, particularly
guidelines and decisions by the World Health Organization and the
Science Committee of the Turkish Ministry of Health. Certification
requirements recommended by the Turkish Ministry of Culture and
Tourism are being met with the utmost care.
A COVID 19 Management Team was established in our facilities under
the supervision of the Hotel’s general managers. This team closely
follows the instructions and publications of the Turkish Ministry of
Health and other relevant government authorities, and is responsible
for developing, implementing, and monitoring hygiene and health
processes throughout the Hotel.
Within the extent of this teamwork, a “Covid-19 Disinfection Team”
was established solely to implement and monitor processes for the
cleaning and disinfection of the common spaces of our facilities in
compliance with protocols and guidelines. Surfaces that are often
touched are being cleaned frequently with disinfectant; traceability
records are kept by the Covid-19 Disinfection Team.
In the case that any illness is suspected in our hotels, isolation
chambers (rooms) have been designated in order to safely isolate
those affected individuals until the required doctor’s examination
is conducted and verification is provided. At this stage, authorized
institutions will be notified by taking necessary emergency actions
under the guidance of our Hotel medical teams and with the
coordination of the Covid-19 Management Team.
ARRIVAL AND WELCOMING
Your temperature will be measured with contactless thermometers
and recorded at the security point where you, our valuable guests,
arrive at the facility. Monitoring and control processes will continue
with the thermal camera located in the lobby where your check-in
procedures are carried out.
Your luggage will be accepted by our trained team at the entrance
of our hotel, labelled and safely delivered to your room after an
application, in the luggage room, of disinfection chemicals and ULV
systems approved by the Turkish Ministry of Commerce and the
Turkish Ministry of Health.
Your Maxx Assistant, who will assist you during your holiday, will
lead you to our hand sanitizer stand after welcoming you with the
necessary protection measures, and provide disposable masks and
gloves upon your request.
As per Maxx Royal Resorts standards, check-in procedures are organized
by your Maxx Assistant while you are relaxing in our lobby bar.
At this stage, your registration card is completed by recording your
credentials and verified personal information, including your last 14 days
of travel information and your health condition.
After the registration procedure has been completed, your room card
and information booklet – both disinfected exclusively for you and put
inside protected cases – are delivered to you.
We have taken additional measures in the guest rooms to prepare the
healthiest and safest living spaces for you and your loved ones, and to
ensure the same comfort and hygiene that you enjoy at home.
These measures include the following.
• The housekeeping team, who have received special training on the
issue, use masks, gloves and apron during cleaning and disinfection
while they are inside your room. All rooms are cleaned with
• All textile products in your rooms are prepared for your use by being
washed at appropriate temperatures.
• When cleaning rooms, cleaning and disinfection chemicals approved
by the Turkish Ministry of Commerce and the Ministry of Health are
used in appropriate quantities. The rooms are ventilated at the end of
the cleaning process.
• Before you settle into your room, the ambient air is disinfected
with ozone devices programmed in accordance with the size of your
room. As well, the filters of the ventilation system are cleaned and the
filters are replaced when required.
• The cleaning of the closed-circuit ventilation system, air quality
adjustments, air conditioning and filter replacements are also
conducted in our follow-up protocols for all common spaces.
• The room service team disinfects their hands before entering
the guest rooms. Room service personnel take all personal protective
measures (mask, gloves, bootie, hair restraints).
• Food and beverages available in the room are cleaned with
disinfectant wipes before being placed in the minibar.
• Sanitation kits/hand sanitizers have been added to the personal
amenities sets available for your use.
• The rooms are left empty for designated periods; cleaning and
disinfection processes are repeated before preparing rooms
for new guests.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
We continue to display all presentations in our restaurants and bars in a healthy and
hygienic manner. In addition:
• Hand disinfection units are located at the entry points of the restaurants. The tables and
chairs in the restaurant and bar units have been rearranged in accordance with social
distance guidelines and their capacities of use have been redefined.
• The welcoming team will guide you to these units and inform you regarding the
capacity of the restaurant.
• Since the first day, we have minimized the risks posed by self-service style
dining with our a la carte service.
• We will continue to present our products in their freshest state per
our up-to-the-minute service variety.
• The products in our buffet displays and showcases will be served by our professional
teams to minimize potential contact and contamination risk.
• You can also select menus for the food and beverage options offered in our restaurants
through the Maxx Royal Resorts Mobile Application downloaded
to your mobile phone.
• Our daily children’s menu will be served in a restaurant of your choice.
• Our attentive and trained serving team disinfects the tables and chairs after each use
and takes protective measures when communicating with you. The plates, glasses,
liqueur glasses, packaged cutlery and single-use salt, spices and napkins, cleaned and
disinfected for you, are being served according to your requests from the moment you
are seated in the restaurant.
• All the storage, production and preparation areas behind our restaurants and bars are
cleaned in accordance with cleaning and disinfection protocols and disinfected using
the most appropriate and safe methods.
• Over 500 employees, working in separate sections and exercising the utmost effort
to ensure that each meal is a delicious and healthy experience for you, carefully use
personal protective equipment. Our employees have been continuously trained and
produce meals in accordance with international quality and food safety norms/rules.
• Our internal audit team, consisting of food engineers, retains the records of each stage
and is routinely audited by the relevant government authorities and private accreditation
agencies. Our water and food quality is consistently monitored by laboratory analysis.
• Replicate samples, representing our daily productions, are taken and stored
in suitable conditions.
AVEN ROYAL SPA AND GYMS
We have also implemented additional steps in our SPA and gyms
to ensure that you enjoy a fit and healthy holiday. These measures
include the following.
• You can quickly book and receive private services in the Turkish bath,
sauna, and steam room sections through your Maxx Assistant. The
specialized SPA team will contact you regarding other SPA areas.
• To take advantage of these areas safely, we kindly ask you to comply
with the designated maximum capacity listings and adhere to the
protective measures recommended by the attendants.
• We suggest that you avoid bringing your personal belongings
to these areas as much as possible; keeping your valuables in your
room safe will permit you to less time in common spaces.
• In the SPA areas, disposable soaps and shampoos, scrubbing
pouches and slippers, as well as disinfected and packaged towels
and wraps, are provided for your use.
• The machinery and equipment in the gyms has been
rearranged at the required appropriate distances and separated
with transparent screens; equipment and machinery are disinfected
before and after each use. Packaged, disinfected mini towels are also
available for your use in this area.
• Fitness and SPA sections are cleaned, disinfected and
ventilated for 15 minutes at the end of every 30 minutes of use.
ENTERTAINMENT, ACTIVITY AND SPORTS FIELDS
Our activities, sports and entertainment programs have been carefully
planned for your enjoyment and safety.
Your consideration of the maximum capacities designated for these
areas is greatly appreciated. Following the guidance of our staff
regarding social distancing and other protective measures will be
helpful in ensuring your safety.
Our attendants will inform you of programs with
exclusively enriched content.
MAXXILAND KID’S CLUB
We are always ready to spend time with our little guests and to provide them special care services! The Maxxiland team has undergone all health screening and have received all necessary training, and they have prepared many safe games and activities for the little ones. We offer our mini guests an unforgettable holiday in a safe and hygienic environment.
In our mini clubs, we provided all the necessary precautions in line with the instructions of the relevant official institutions and health authorities. We also carefully follow the statements made by the relevant ministries and health institutions both for you and their happiness.
BEACH, AQUAPARK and POOLS
Maintaining health measures at the highest level in our seas and
pools, where you will enjoy the summer, is always one of our main
priorities. In these areas:
• All nationally and internationally recognised standards, primarily the
“Regulation on Health Principles of Swimming Pool Maintenance”, are
met in both common use and private villa pools.
• Water quality values are measured regularly, followed, and recorded
by a trained technical team. Pool water samples taken routinely are
analysed in laboratories. You can find the analysis results displayed in
our boards, located poolside.
• All our pools are routinely audited by our internal audit teams, the
relevant government authorities and private accreditation agencies.
Our pools are registered in the Ministry of Health system and our
general hygiene conditions, analysis results and all other control
records are followed by the District Directorates of Health.
• Before using the pools, we recommend that you perform your
personal cleaning and review our information on pool rules.
• Pool towels are disinfected and packaged.
• The distances between sunbeds and seating groups on the
beach and poolside have been rearranged in accordance with social
distance rules. Please abide by these guidelines in these areas and
in the pools and the sea.
• We kindly request that you comply with the designated
maximum capacities guidelines at the pool.
The health and safety of our teammates is as important as that of our
valuable guests. Therefore:
• Medical screenings of all our employees is performed periodically
• As well, the Covid-19 histories, tests, and treatment processes of all
our employees and their families are followed up periodically within
the control system provided by the government. In case of possible
risk, the related employee is directed to the health institution and is
required to rest until the risk is no longer present.
• The temperatures all of our employees, suppliers and service
providers are measured with a thermal camera and touch-free
thermometers at their entry-exit of the facility and recorded.
• Social distance rules are applied for all our employees in all work
areas (staff dining hall, service, dressing room, etc.)
• With our awareness and expert team understanding, all
our employees have undergone Covid-19 training, primarily on basic
hygiene, and continue to receive training routinely.
SOME IMPORTANT REMINDERS …
• In all common areas where you spend time outside your room, the
locations and surfaces that are frequently touched are subjected to
cleaning and disinfection processes by our specially trained teams
during certain periods. We recommend that you exercise care when
touching surfaces in common areas, and that you wash and disinfect
your hands after any contact.
• You will see markings and directions placed in many locations
throughout the facility to maintain social distance guidelines. Please
keep your social distance by regarding these markings and directions.
• We recommend that you use masks and gloves where necessary;
avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth; and comply with the
“maximum capacity” guidelines designated in Hotel areas.
• We kindly ask that you observe all written or visual warnings and
comply with the guidance of the attendants to make your stay safer.
• Please take the necessary measures when communicating with
other hotel guests and employees, except your family members and
relatives. Keep your social distance, wear a mask and prefer digital
communication unless in-person contact is required.
• Please keep in mind that, at this time, we must let go of our habits of
embracing, hugging and shaking hands; covering your
mouth with a clean tissue while coughing or
sneezing is essential – if you do not have a tissue or handkerchief,
please sneeze or cough inside your elbow.
• We kindly request that you dispose of your masks and gloves in
special waste bins, indicated in grey, after each use.
• Please do not leave your room if you suspect that you or your
companions exhibit any symptoms of the virus. Please contact your
Maxx Assistant immediately and seek medical assistance.
• We kindly request that you pay attention to ensure that your children
also comply with these guidelines.
In accordance with the instructions of the national and international
authorities or the developments regarding the process, there might
be changes in the measurements taken.
To follow the changes made and the updates, please visit our website.
Cookies are a common feature used on almost all websites. A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto a device to allow a website to recognise it and to store some information about your preferences.
Learn more about cookies and how we use them.
Set your personalised ads preferences
We work with advertising partners (including Google and the Ozone project) to show you ads for products and services you might be interested in. You can choose whether the ads you see on our sites are personalised by selecting one of the options below.
Don't worry, you can always revisit these settings by following the link on our cookies policy page.
We and our advertising partners will use your data to show you ads that you might be interested in.
We will ask our advertising partners not to show you personalised ads. Please note that you will still see advertising, but it will be less relevant.
Note: these settings will only apply to the browser and device you are currently using.