Enjoy privileged services with your Holiday Assistant offering you a personalised, quick and reliable booking process to create the perfect holiday to fit your expectations and requests...
HOW TO BOOK A ROOM AT MAXX ROYAL RESORT
Once you click on the “book now” headline on the main page, you can easily book a room by following the instructions that appear on the screen step by step.
- Your first step is to decide what room type you would like and to establish your accommodation dates. If the desired room type is not available for the dates you have chosen, you can change the room type and refresh the calendar. You can continue with the process by selecting your check-in and check-out dates if the room is available.
- The second step is to provide personal data of prospective guests on the page that opens after you have selected the number of people needing accommodation. If you are making a booking for a special occasion such as ahoneymoon or an anniversary, this information can be added on this page too.
- If you would like to use the “expedient fast transfer” service from the airport to the hotel, you can add this option at the third step. Click “I do not want a transfer” if you do not want to utilise this service and continue to step 4.
- If your chosen dates are eligible for the Early Booking Insurance, you can add a Free Cancellation Insuranceto your booking at this step.
- Choose your payment method at the last step and finish your booking. You can pay by credit card or by transfer. If you are paying by card, please select the type of your credit card from the logos provided in this section. Select your payment method from the table that will appear on your screen and click “continue”.
- Add the information for the “Guest and person to be contacted” to the page that will open. If you have opted for a transfer service, you will also need to add your flight details to this section in order for your transfer times to be arranged.
- You can continue your booking by selecting “I have read and accepted the terms and conditions” in the “service contract” section.
- Once you have provided all information and selected “continue”, you can check all your information on a new page and correct any mistakes. If all the information provided is correct, you can select confirm, pay, and finish your booking process.
- If you are paying via transfer, please select the “transfer” option and provide your personal information. Once you have checked your information and confirmed its accuracy, you will receive a booking number. Select the most suitable account number for you from the list and finish your booking with this booking number.