Offering a holiday experience beyond stars, with its approach of a flawless service quality since the day it opened its doors to guests, Maxx Royal Hotels continues to grow stronger with its responsible professional employees, who see themselves as part of a large team. If you have success in your mind and outstanding qualities to offer, then we would like you to become a part of this large family! firstname.lastname@example.org
HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY
We create and enforce policies, which lead to honest and transparent relationships based on respect and trust.
We choose and develop individuals, who comply with the culture and goals of our institution, for our dynamic and professional team.
As a group investing in and valuing people, we create and manage systems for health and safety at work, which can be monitored and improved constantly.
We provide training, which serves the goals of our company and measure its effectiveness.
STAFF EQUALLY POLICY
Here, we behave in ways that are respectful of each other’s rights and opinions. We know that we are part of one entity, and we do not discriminate based on gender, language, religion or race.
To treat all our staff equally, regardless of sexual orientation, age, gender, ethnicity, religion or disability is our main responsibility. In this way we learn, become stronger, and find ways to develop economically, personally and professionally – together. Our sense of belonging is a reflection of our team and of our loyalty to our job.
• We adopt an open, transparent and fair common management perspective in which all staff participate.
• We offer an equal, standard and secure work environment.
• We allow problems to be raised and resolved.
• We offer continued professional development and career planning opportunities.
• We offer a work and pay policy that is fair, and that meets legislative regulations and determined standards.
• We listen to our staff, and apply a communication model where ideas may be freely expressed and dialogues can develop.
• We ensure that our staff feel secure, and we keep their personal details safe.
• We prioritise the right to obtain information about the workplace, self-development and education.
• We ensure that all staff have access to awards and social and other benefits.
CHILDREN’S RIGHT POLICY
Children are our future. It is our primary responsibility to
recognise them as individuals,
respect their rights, and safeguard .
and protect them against all kinds
of psychological, physical and
• We create opportunities within the resort that will support the development of children.
• We stay informed regarding child abuse.
• We immediately report risky or suspicious situations to hotel management.
Here we protect the environment, prevent pollution, and aim to lower our negative impact on the environment.
• We evaluate our impact on the environment within legal frameworks, and develop methods to minimise this impact.
• We strive to prevent accidents that could pollute or harm the environment in any way.
• We pay special attention to separate waste at the source, according to type and hazard class, in the most efficient way possible. We understand that separating waste helps recycling efforts and reduces harm to nature. We aim to reduce the amount of waste we generate.
• We strive to use all natural resources such as water and energy sparingly, and we share these values with our staff, guests and suppliers.
• We measure our performance in the field of environmental management, and strive to improve it.
• We aim to educate our staff with regard to the environment and raise their awareness.
• We organise projects to ensure that our guests and staff take part in our environmental protection policies, and we work for this ideology to become a way of life.
REGIONAL AWARENESS POLICY
We know our geographic location and the local
community well. We
respect historical values
and traditions. We strive
to support economic,
social and cultural
• We support the protection of and access to local resources and opportunities.
• We organise training and support projects to raise awareness regarding the protection of children’s rights.
• We ensure that local culture and traditions are respected, and we do not permit discrimination with regard to different opinions, ethnicity, beliefs, etc.
• We organise meetings to ensure that the needs of local communities, as well as local features and values, are considered when taking decisions.
• We support the protection of historic and archaeological artefacts.
• We work together with local communities to protect historic and cultural entities, as well as to preserve the natural fabric of the local area.
• We ensure that the regional economy is supported by employing and sourcing locally.
• We support guests in learnings about local foods, activities, culture and traditions (religious and cultural buildings, natural resources etc.). As such, we ensure that our staff are trained in these areas.
WHAT MAXX ROYAL EMPLOYEES CAN EXPECT:
An innovative and dynamic sector
A competitive and assertive environment
To work with the best in their field
A management approach that respects ethic principles
Opportunities for personal development